By Bijay Gautam | Published April 3, 2023
In this episode you’ll learn:
– What stops you from making money?
– Why should you not worry about your future?
– What is happy money and how to earn happy money?
– How is gratitude linked with money?
– What are the biggest abundance blocks people have?
This is one of the really deep episodes around the topic of money. Ken Honda is one of Japan’s most famous authors. He’s sold more than 9 million copies of his books. He has been mentored by the legendary Wahei Takeda, often referred to as the “Warren Buffet of Japan.” Ken’s book, “Happy Money,” has touched millions of lives by exploring the relationship between money and happiness. Ken is a financial expert, having owned and managed several businesses, and is the first person from Japan voted into the Transformational Leadership Council. Fun fact: before recording this episode, Ken did a Line Live session (that popular chat app in Japan) and guess what? He ranked #1 across the entire country!