By Melanie from Mental Health and Wealth | Published on March 5, 2021
When it comes to money, there can be lots of feelings of shame, guilt, anxiety, and even sadness. So many people experience these issues. I interviewed Ken Honda to share his wisdom on how to make peace and improve our relationship with money.
Ken Honda—Japan’s Best Selling Zen Millionaire—is the author of the book, “Happy Money : The Japanese Art Of Making Peace With Your Money”. He has sold more than seven million copies of his books from his own experience as owner and director of several companies.
In this episode, Ken emphasizes on the importance of having “happy money” and the feeling of “enoughness” and how to attract and cultivate these feelings. He discusses the two parts of money knowledge – money EQ and money IQ- and which is more important to have.
Ken also shares how money plays a role in our mental health and gives actionable tips on how to improve our money mindset, attract abundance and start having a happy relationship with money.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- What is “happy money” and how to attract it
- The difference between money EQ and money IQ and which is more important
- Ways to actively start improving our relationship with money
- How money plays a role in mental health
- Four (4) practical tips to improve money mindset
- How to cultivate the feeling of “enoughness”
Click the link to listen to the podcast: https://mentalhealthandwealth.com/happy-money-how-to-improve-your-relationship-with-money-an-interview-with-ken-honda/